Quick notes on how to prepare a new release of ChenilleKit.
Make sure (sure!) you have the latest copies of the ChenilleKit project and all its modules.
Update all poms with the new release number.
Commit all changes into the trunk.
Build site and packages
login www.chenillekit.org and call the shell script
the following steps will be done after a while:
- checkout - checkout the latest trunk from google code repository
- maven_install_skin - install the project skin into the local maven repository
- maven_install - install all project modules into the local maven repository
- maven_site - build the site
- maven_package_deploy - deploy all maven modules into the public maven repository
- maven_site_deploy - deploy the generated project site
- deploy_demo - deploy the demo application
- build_dl_archives - build and submit download archives (google code)
inform in chenillekit-/tapestry-user groups for new release